Junior / Graduate Quantity Surveyor (0-2 years experience)
Exciting career opportunity in a well-established PQS firm working closely with senior staff and directors to gain experience on a wide range of projects from public sector to commercial to residential, and to work towards successfully completing your APC.
• Preparing cost plans, estimates, order of magnitude costs, and developer’s budgets
• Preparing bills of quantities and tender documents
• Identifying and pricing opportunities for value engineering
• Tendering and reporting
• Contract administration
• Cost reporting
• Assisting the QS Team in providing advice on contractual claims
• Managing the change order process
• Valuing completed work and variations, certifying payments to contractors
• Assisting the QS Team in managing and agreeing final accounts.
• Currently hold or working towards BSc Level 8 Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Basic familiarity with IT. Training in use of Cubit, Buildsoft and Excel will be provided
• Good attention to detail, writing skills and willingness to learn
• Own car / learning to drive would be an advantage.
• Highly competitive, including expenses and support with APC.
How to Apply:
• Please email your CV to email@example.com