Levins Associates has monitored and reported on construction projects for many large banking and international funding organisations.
A full initial feasibility report is followed by monthly drawdown reports charting progress, costs incurred, and any issues arising.
Our typical reports will include:
- Project, design, and permissions overview including highlighting any changes
- Review of developer’s budget, construction costs, and cashflow
- Contracts review
- Insurances and bonds
- Purchase/lease details since previous report
- Programme review
- Progress review including photographic records
- Professional team and insurances costs
- Outstanding matters since the previous report
- Risk management and mitigation
- Third party reports and sign-offs on legal/environmental/health and safety, etc.
- Recommendation for drawdown/funding release