We provide agency construction management services for the procurement of construction works via the construction management route. This involves the division of the construction works into multiple works packages instead of having a single main contractor or general contractor (GC). This is a fast track approach as the earlier works packages may be contracted before the entire design is complete or without the need for the same level of tender documents needed for a GC tender.
The overhead and profit margin of a GC is avoided, and because of this and the faster nature of the procurement, this route is often very economic. However, there is more administration and the client must contract with multiple works package contractors.
Our Construction Management services include:
- Packaging strategy for works packages/trades
- Cost planning
- Works package bills of quantities
- Prequalification of contractors
- Tender event schedule
- Construction management
- Programming and works package coordination
- Cost control, management, and reporting through all stages of the project
- Reports for funders
- Final accounts